Wide Mouth Plastic Storage Jar Lids How Do You Paint Plastic With Acrylic?

How do you paint plastic with acrylic? - wide mouth plastic storage jar lids

My boyfriend loves the new game Guitar Hero ... I want to do your normal plastic guitar in a little surprising. I open a clear idea of the demonic mouth around the place where you "scratch" the plastic guitar. I wonder how I should go about using acrylic paint on plastic. It's a bit of texture ... but I roughened with sand paper and it first? if so, what should I work with a prime, and should I seal it with something, if so, what? I appreciate the advice you can give me:)

2 comments:

aredneck... said...

Craft Hobby Lobby and Michaels are both lines of colors that are used on certain elements (glass, plastic, etc.)

Ee said...

My sister-in-law loves this game too! Paint the leaves, is unable to comply with acrylic plastic. You can buy special paints for use in plastics, but I think they only come in aerosols. (As a painting of toys) Try looking at places like Michael's to see if they have certain paintings made of plastic or do you think perm.markers / paint pens? This may be the way to go! Good luck!

Post a Comment