Handicap Shower Accessories What Can I Use As A Barrier So I Don't Get Wet When I Shower My Child In Our Handicap Shower?

What can I use as a barrier so I don't get wet when I shower my child in our handicap shower? - handicap shower accessories

We have a set-piece handicap shower and it works fine, except that I get wet when I washed my son get. I wonder if someone knows each shower doors to the detriment of the showers can go only half of what is still behind them and a baby shower. Or maybe somebody has something creative that worked found. Any ideas would be great! Thanks

7 comments:

thewrang... said...

This may seem a bit strange ... But why not a combination of rain? Rubber boots, pants, and, if necessary, a jacket? They (some of this kind of art can be in a farm shop to find suppliers of security equipment, or suppliers of construction equipment.)

Another possibility would be to screen ... You can use the Plexiglas and CPVC plumbing for assembly.

Good Luck

JAN said...

Consult a local beauty salon they use plastic sheeting very pleasant time to protect themselves, while the hair of their clients and customers. Probably can contact a provider of such add-on plastic coatings. Hope this helps!

attorney... said...

Instead of a spray shower, install a hand sprayer that your child may be addressed in the manger. If you develop water power, you will spray some back. The reversal of the force of the water sprayer handy. This will help you less wet.

Another idea is to research in a nursing home or hospital, as do the type of set-up shower, they must use with the patient. This could be a few ideas, as well as the names of some manufacturers. Then go online to see what will be the company produces and / or sold. Good luck to you!

jr said...

Try putting a raincoat.

Carol T said...

If you wait until tomorrow, I'll help you. I support people with disabilities and one of them a kind of door that folds in half and it has high 30INCH

bookish said...

Could you perhaps add a hand shower head? And, I do not think a bath, so it a bath, what could?

trouble_... said...

Good Old Fashion bag miracle. or rain.
With the garbage bag to tear a hole in the top opening and 2 on each side for arms. Works great.

Post a Comment