Sidekick Lx Internet In Canada Hack HELP! Sidekick LX Or Palm Centro?

HELP! Sidekick LX or Palm Centro? - sidekick lx internet in canada hack

Well, if I live in Canada and has a right sidekick for a long time, but I do not know where to get it. I do not buy from eBay and when you buy in the store is expensive, very hard to get published and she said that most of the functions will not work ... Conclusion: Too expensive for nothing? ... In any case, could a new Palm Centro unlock and $ 300. I like nature, but age is very confident that the future ... I am very confused.

I do not need the phone for a public service to work. My priorities are a full QWERTY board for sending text messages quickly and easily. I never go on the Internet ... Anyway, that's all.

What should I buy? If your answer sidekick, how can I get it??

Thank you! :)

3 comments:

anonymous miranda. said...

I have the Centro, with the game if we can help!

The disadvantages are: The keyboard is quite small and narrow. My hands are so small and quite mastered quickly, but I would recommend anyone with large hands. I think the big screen is not great either. In addition, he is just a little thing in the back, and it seems strange when you're back in front on a table or something. I'm back in front of me because of it.

Professionals? There are so many! The touch screen is the clearest. The QWERTY keyboard is of course another professional. It is extremely easy to use and easy to use and you can fully customize all the menus and everything. The software that is about is big and very easy to synchronize your phone with a computerst. If you are a big texter, is without doubt a great phone for you. What I like is the "chat window" - where their texts will be configured as a conversation (it looks like an IM convo, somehow). It is durable. The battery life is beautiful and the quality of the picture is very beautiful. The demands are great, and I love pTunes.

dj : said...

I bought a Sidekick LX and about 5 months is the worst phone they have in TVE invested $ 400 and then I have had nothing but trouble. Many others have similar complaints with the Sidekick LX, I suggest something different.

iceskating princess♥ said...

Not hear 2 any1 and the Sidekick LX is a phone awwweeessoommee! Sorry, we do not know where u buy in Canada! T-Mobile!

Post a Comment