Fix It Up Register Code How Long Do Job Records Take To Clear Up?

How long do job records take to clear up? - fix it up register code

In my previous job, the manager gave me his code to open the cash register and told me to use it when no one around. Well, one day, it was an emergency when he gave me the wrong change by accident, and there were managers and supervisors to see (go figure). I started punching in the code and the opening of registration for the camera, and I called the HR department within a few days. I told them why I opened the register, my boss gives me the code, and what the problem is that you should talk to her because I did what she told me.

Two weeks later, my head has disappeared. Three days after I'd been there. Since then I have not been able to be hired anywhere, and I've just found out that it is because I was fired for "theft of registration, was it?" It is too late to correct if I want to know now, how long does it take to eradicate it by. I have to work fast because I need the money. It was for about 6 months on the road.

0 comments:

Post a Comment