Seizure Of Time Shares Why Did My Cat Seizure?

Why did my cat seizure? - seizure of time shares

My cat has changed in the past 3 years, 3 crises. It really came out of nowhere and without reason, because nothing is visible from the start.
It is simply appalling, and then the joint members actually starts twitching and foaming (not at the mouth, rabies ).... It has attacked no knowledge of their environment and it's almost like a dream and can not contain himself. Pee-yourself and then maybe 2 minutes, then slowly recovered consciousness and on foot, as if aware of their environment. It takes about an hour before it completely back to normal or even forget that we have ....
I know I must go to the vet, and as soon as possible done, but I'm curious as to what causes seizures in cats? If a urinary tract infection or poor nutrition? My cat is not about the weight or anything, is healthy, except for the crisis ....
All light would be divided are greatly appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment