Fioricet Narcotic What Meds Can I Take For Migraines While Breastfeeding?

What meds can I take for migraines while breastfeeding? - fioricet narcotic

I had migraines all my life. My aunt had it. I had a lot more frequently during pregnancy with both my son (a) by almost 3 a.m. to 8 p.m. months. Currently, I am still continue breastfeeding my 8 months and want as long as possible. Here, in the last few months, I had chronic headaches (3-4 times per week). I went to my doctor and I said there was nothing I could take while breastfeeding, that Tylenol. I spoke with my gynecologist and he prescribed me Zoloft () without codeine. He was twice and when I asked for the drug that made me back to my GP and said that he prefers to help me. I have an appointment with a neurologist on 30 May (the first time that I can give). What can I do in the meantime? There must be something which help without my b / f. This can leave the headache took over my life.

3 comments:

SusieQ said...

I want to talk to a doctor ... I can only say

SusieQ said...

I want to talk to a doctor ... I can only say

aj said...

May want to check the list of drugs for the treatment of pain with scores of degree of certainty, both http://www.kellymom.com/health/meds/pain breastfeeding ... Fioricet is L3 category - medium hot.

What does a baby a mother who remains, even though they saved BF BF adequate relief of pain should not choose between the two.

Maybe you can print out the list above and this article ... http://headaches.about.com/cs/women/a/bf and bring it with your doctor to see if that helps you make an informed decision.

Post a Comment